Sunday, September 21, 2008

Long time, no post...

Hmm... life, moving, losing a job, looking for a job and everything in between got in the way of updating this blog. I should work on that. Hopefully soon I'll actually have an integrated website, which will help many things.

StART on the Street is tomorrow! Or today, as it's almost 4am. Yup, I have a show, getting up in 3 hours and I'm not in bed yet... awesome. ;) I've been working hard all week preparing and will have quite a few new pieces, as well as the usual fare of horns, hemp and a handfull of hoops. This might be my last stART festival with horns though, I'd really like to move out of this niche and more toward conceptual/visual art again... but who knows. I love hanging out with kids all day at stART, and would miss their presence dearly if I didn't have such a kid-friendly table. Anyway, we'll see.

So, if you weren't already aware... Drop by stART today, 11am-5pm Worcester, MA on Park Ave. http://startonthestreet.org

Mention this post and I'll give you a little discount too. ;) Bring me food/coffee for eternally grateful love!

No comments: