Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Oh! That explains it...

For the past two weeks I've been scurrying around trying to get more uteri earrings and boob magnets finished (along with many other creations!). Unfortunately I haven't been feeling too well. Not *sick* persay, but definitely not well. Well, today it was too much and I went to the doctor. I'm going to file this under GOOD IDEAS because it turns out that I have strep! I've had it for weeks, without a fever. No dying Jim Henson style for me! (I always think of him when I hear of strep...)

So, I hope that explains why my shop is a little less peppy that you'd normally expect to find it. The good news is I have many, many uteri and itty bitty titty magnets ready for the (clay only) oven! Tomorrow they get the heat, and soon after the shop gets new shiny things!

I've also decided to start accepting some custom orders again. Time is limited to get them in if you desire anything for the holiday-time. I'm currently thinking December 5th, but the date isn't set in stone. Probably December 17th deadline for all purchases desiring guaranteed arrival by the 25th of December too.

Sorry, no pictures today!

<3

No comments: