Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My day off...

I'm not exactly great at maximizing my days off. Actually, I'm horrible at it. I'm hoping that actually having a job outside of creating things will inspire better time-management somewhere in my brain, a necessary skill of being your own boss.

This morning I finished up a cute carrot necklace and managed to catch enough sunlight to photograph and list it on etsy.



It's inspired by an old friend, who I ran into at a folk festival a few years ago. (yeah, dirty hippies!) I never expected to see another of my old friends with dreads. ;) She's an amazing artist too and recently opened an etsy shop for her beaded jewelry and art.
Her shop is bsidefruits.etsy.com

She makes the cutest peyote stitch carrot bracelets around!


Hmm, I think it's time to organize my beads or something. ;)

<3

No comments: